“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” ― Pablo Picasso

First off I would like to say hello, and welcome. This blog I will be sharing my artistic journey and talking about my opinion on major current events associating with art. So today I would like to share with you my relationship with art. To say the least, art has a big impact on my life. When I was younger I would always get the step-by-step drawing books at the school library. If you were to go back ten years to when I was five and ask past Nisaya what she wanted to be when she grew up, she would most defiantly say she would want to be a famous artist. Wile that dream has changed, my love for art hasn’t. I remember when I got my first sketchbook; it was given to me by my dad. I was so happy, and I drew in it all the time. Since then I’ve been getting sketchbooks, paints, drawing pencils for my birthday and Christmas. 
I, of course, am not a prodigy. But I have improved over the past years. This is because of practice and help from, my dad and art teachers with techniques and ideas. These people have helped me find art style. But I defiantly have plenty of room for improvement. I would like to give a big thanks to my dad for his help and support. He and I would sit sometimes and he would draw me a funny picture. 
but nowadays I've been working on drawing facial features like eyes, noses, and lips. I not very good, but I've gotten pretty okay with drawing eyes. I still need to work on my shading and value, but the shape is not that bad. lips are very difficult for me to draw, they always end up lopsided or just doesn't blend with the rest of the face.
I am personally excited for inktober. If you didn’t know, inktober is a worldwide challenge that every day in the month of October you are challenged to draw a picture with using nothing but a pen. you do need to fallow a prompt.I haven’t done inktober before so I'm extremely excited.
this is this years prompt!-

 
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

find your style! part 1

telling a story through dance pt.1